Friday, November 20, 2009

First tank company finished

Finished up some new additions - T-34/76s, to fill out the tank company.

IMG_0015

Close-ups:

IMG_0016

IMG_0018

IMG_0019

The full company:

IMG_0022

I`ll be playing again on Sunday, hopefully with a more fleshed out list than last time. I`ve also been pouring over the rules, busily discovering all the things we did wrong last time. One thing that leaps out was that morters get a re-roll to range in (essentially, the attempt to center the artillery template over the desired target). This makes my morters significantly more accurate, and effective at their primary role - making my opponents keep their units pinned or under cover, whilst my tanks merrily manouvre around the table.

1 comment:

  1. Those look great Markus. I'm looking forward to the next addition to your forces.

    ReplyDelete