Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Forgive me father, for I have sinned . . .

Hi,

After painting waaaay too much soviet green and brown Cryx, I felt in desparate need of something bright. And so this happened.

IMG_0430

IMG_0432

IMG_0431

I know, I know . . . but honestly, I've had an itch to do Brets since the 5th edition box set. No rush on this project, but it'll be a nice break from the gloomier painting I've been doing. I also got in a game last Friday, and frankly, it was kind of fun. I find that as long as you play GW games with people who aren't complete dillholes, they work. So it'll just be a matter of selecting the appropriate opponents.

TMtW

4 comments:

  1. Really nice. M, I was wondering if you would start uploading your pictures from your computer onto the Blog? That way I could click on the pictures and see the brushwork up close.

    What you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but.. but... I'm a competitive dillhole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keir,

    Full photos are on Flickr - if you click on the pics, and then select "all sizes", then "large", you should get the full photo. I can't get the big ones to fit on this page.

    @WP - not when you play against me . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! Just saw this! PLEASE continue this project.

    ReplyDelete