Thursday, December 22, 2011

More cossacks

Hi,

A little pre-Christmas update, as posting might be sketchy over the next week. I've had these guys painted for some time, but only finished up basing today.

094

Pics are a little suboptimal, as I've yet to pin down a good location in the new place, but they'll do for now, and I'll try to get some better ones down the road.

095

This brings me to two mounted platoons and one dismounted. I might branch out and paint up some mortars next, just for a change of pace.

096

These guys will likely be a priority project for 2012, as I'd like to get a playable FOW force on the table by mid year.

097

Top priority in the short term remains the SYW French. I'd like to knock out two units of them to one of anything else, at least until I have something playable. Good thing is that the 6mm figs tend to paint up pretty quickly.

Merry Christmas to any and all who read this, and here's hoping 2012 is a fun, productive year in geeking for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment