Friday, June 15, 2018

Eliot's Light Horse

Hi all,

Long time no blog.  Life, work, and if we're being honest, apathy have put a crimp in my blogging activities, but geek has gone on apace.  With the advent of summer, and a little more energy and free time, I thought I'd see about getting caught up on what I've been doing for the last several months.

Latest addition has been another unit for my growing Brit / Hanoverian force for the SYW.  The latest is the 15th Light Horse (Elliot's).

IMG_0184

IMG_0185

This brings the force to within a few units of completion (as I have a unit of Highlanders on the table now).  Once these are finished, I'll likely move on to some Russians, and or Austrians, as I have a good start on the former, and a whack of the latter.

IMG_0187

IMG_0188

The bottom half of the winter, and what passes for Spring in these parts, saw me turn out a reasonable amount of fantasy stuff, mostly beastmen, and I have a backlog of Khorne models as well.  With the new edition of Age of Sigmar coming out, I'll like be getting in some games, and once the Hanoverians are up to a workable size, I'll see about dragooning the Cub into a game of Maurice.

Nice to be back in the fold!

FMB

6 comments:

  1. Great to see both your return to blogging and your fab SYW project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly impressive, beautiful and so little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back posting and what a lovely return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking units, especially at that scale.
    Good that you are back blogging too. We all need a bit of a break from it from time to time, I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, these look excellent.

    ReplyDelete