Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yeesh

Hi,

So, end of semester rush plus arrival of the cub plus a nasty cold has slowed down progress, however, I do have a few things to post up. First up are some new additions to my Flames of War soviets, some SU-152s. These were painted up for a 1750 tourney that never really got off the ground. While there are a number of FoW players in the area, only three of us show up on a regular basis. Hope that changes soon. A couple pics from the tourney follow - the SUs are the big suckers on the left, above the wheat field.

IMG_0549

IMG_0548

Next up is a new addition to the Brettonians. I'm reasonably pleased with how it turned out, though I think I need to work on both the consistency and "pattern" in my next freehand attempt.

IMG_0595

IMG_0597

There's a large tournament coming up in 2-3 weeks. I'm trying to get stuff assembled in time - both the stuff I've bought, and a large lot I traded for. With a few additions a local friend is loaning me, I should be able to meet the requisite point limit. We'll see how the tournament goes. It's been a looooong time since I played WFB (not counting the trial game from the other week), but I'm curious to see how I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment