Monday, January 18, 2010

Cryx, cryx, cryx

Hi,

Sooo. some new Cryx to post, first of the "50 points to Gencon" project. Behold, Mechanithralls!

IMG_0176

Momma say knock you out!

IMG_0179

This season, collars are worn high:

IMG_0180

IMG_0178

In addition, I finally got around to finishing a necrotech:

IMG_0184

And this one was an absolute nightmare to paint ;):

IMG_0181

Had a little trouble with focus on this, but it's a nice touch on the model:

IMG_0183

Finally, a couple of happy families shots of what's painted in my resurgent Cryx army.

IMG_0185

IMG_0187

Getting back into Cryx has me excited, I have to admit. Looking forward to getting in some more games soon.

TMtW

3 comments:

  1. Markus,

    I sit amazed. You are a fine one to be talking about finding time to paint! Give me a call when you will. I will send the number over the email.

    Keir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! I like the scheme far better then your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta, thanks for the lovely compliments. I kind of like this one better too, although I'm going to try and mix things up a little - not sure how to work the red in wihtout it jumping out though. K, I'll call on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete