Well, really, all my base, as there's just the one. Finished up the first test base for the 1/72 French. So far, I'm rather pleased.
I ended up going with 4x2 figures on a 60mm square base.
The basing itself is a mix of polyfilla, sand, and randomly applied flock, static grass, and fiberous stuff my beloved found for me at a hobby shop.
Photos are a little overexposed, but they're enough to get the general idea. I'm enjoying painting these, which is good, as there are 4 bases to a unit, and maybe a dozen units in a smallish Lasalle force.
Detail on the figs is nicely executed, and it's fairly easy to pick out. I'm really looking forward to painting up some of the more elaborate uniforms of the period, like the hussars. I think it'll be rather tasty.
Not sure what's next up on the painting table. I might forge ahead on the nappies, but I've also been itching to add another unit to my Impetus force, or maybe get going on the FoW cossacks I've got tucked away. We're still (STILL!!) on baby-watch here, so time will tell.