Monday, June 16, 2014

Ready for Action

Hi,

Last week's game seems to have juiced up my painting muse, and I managed to finish off the last unit I need for a fully painted 200 points of Musket and Tomahawks goodness.

001

It's my second unit of natives, the ones I usually deploy with enhanced H2H effectiveness.

002\

004

With these guys completed, I now have 200 points fully painted, and have started thinking about how to expand to 400.

005

The basic plan is more of the same, adding another unit of each type, and an officer of each type as well.  That'll give me some good flexibility on the table.  Now I just need to get painting.

FMB

6 comments:

  1. Bloody handed brutes the lot of 'em.

    Totally different to the noble savages that are our allies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody cracking work on those, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great natives, hopefully they tear it up for you in H2H!

    ReplyDelete